Dr A Suresh
- Former associate professor of Cardiology at Nizams institute of medical sciences Hyderabad
- Interventional Cardiologist & Electrophysiologist at Apollo Hospitals Visakhapatnam since 2017 till date.
Angioplasty, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator, Transesophageal Echocardiogram, Permanent Pacemaker, Catheter Ablation, Mitral Valve Repair, Balloon Mitral Valvotomy, Arrhythmia Treatments
Awards and Achievements
- Got First prize for platform presentation in APICON 2004 at Hyderabad for topic”clinical profile of autonomic neuropathy in diabetes mellitus
- BEST ORAL PRESENTER IN Asia Pacific Heart rhythm society 2014 AT New Delhi
- Got first prize for platform presentation in APICON 2004 held at Hyderabad for the topic -Clinical profile of autonomic neuropathy in diabetes mellitus with special emphasis on QTc prolongation as an indicator of cardiac autonomic neuropathy.
- Got “BEST ORAL PRESENTER” in APHRS 2014 held at New Delhi for the topic – “Novel application of Hilbert-Huang transformation to identify the abnormal ventricular potentials: implication for substrate ventricular tachycardia mapping.”
[button href=”https://www.askapollo.com/visakhapatnam/cardiologist/dr-a-suresh” style=”flat” size=”large” color=”#e59320″ hovercolor=”#1aa8b2″ textcolor=”#ffffff” texthovercolor=”#e8e8e8″ target=”_blank”]Book Appointment[/button]